Due to the limited knowledge and unawareness of the candidates there Visa Applications often get rejected by the concerned Immigration Authorities. In such a scenario, the applicant feels highly disappointed and helpless. The time factor is crucial for a Visa Applicant and such delay or rejection, sometimes hurt badly to a Immigration Applicant.
Our Immigration Experts at Esse India, carefully analyze study and evaluate such cases first, and find out the problematic areas and solution points regarding the same. The experts here, sit with the applicants discus the rejection and accordingly help and advice the measures to be taken in order to avoid the rejection after Refilling the Visa Application. We may also advice minor modifications or edits in your Resume or application if required.
No one wants his/her application to be rejected by the immigration office. There can be multiple reasons for the denial/rejection of your visa application.
1. Incorrect application: Sometimes applicants are not well aware about the process or they misinterpret the immigration guidelines or instructions. As a result, the application get rejected by the immigration office.
2. Incorrect/inappropriate documents: Most visa applications get rejection due to the incorrect or inappropriate documents submitted by the applicants. Hence, it’s vital to submit the genuine and complete documents along with your application to enhance the chances of getting success on your application.
3. Financial reasons:The top advanced countries, i.e. Canada, Australia, etc., wants you to show proof of adequate funds your account to support your stay during the initial period. However, if you are failed to show the adequate funds in your account, this can cause the rejection of your visa application.
4. Inappropriate information shared:If you have shared any information about your profile, i.e. work experience, education, demographics, etc. which is found incorrect by authorities while verification, your application can be rejected/denied based on the same.
5. Immigration officer is not sure about your Intent:If the immigration officer not convinced with your application or intention to move to the destined country, he/she can hold your application and ask for justification. The application can also get rejected or denied in some cases.
However, not all the rejections from immigration office are permanent. In fact, you can work on many rejections to rectify and re-file your application. However, to get your application accepted after rejection, you need to have some proper documents, justification and information that can help you justify your position in front of the immigration officer, so that he can give your approval to your application next time around. Esse India being the leading visa and Immigration documentation Consultancy service has great expertise in dealing with rejections providing right solution to the immigration applicants.
Mail your resume and if applicable, spousal resume to for a free of charge assessment to submit your profile with Esse India